For those of you that need a little “beach time” but don’t live near one or maybe the weather is not cooperating for an afternoon by the shore, here’s a way to bring the beach to you: whip up some incredibly edible beach of your own!
These Sand Cups are super tasty and easy to make. It’s a great family project, too.
Here’s the recipe:
· 2 cups milk
· 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
· 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
· 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed
1. In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat with a whisk until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Fold in whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies.
3. Place 1 Tablespoon crushed cookies into a clear plastic tumbler. Fill cups 3/4 full with pudding mixture. Top with remaining crushed cookies. Refrigerate 1 hour.
4. Decorate with
Creatures such as: Gummy Sea
|Gimmi Shells, Gummi Starfish, Gummi Seahorses, Gummi Crabs and Gummi Fish|
And don't forget the colorful Drink Umbrella: