Friday, September 16, 2011

Beach Bling: Bookmarks

I hope you will excuse me a little BSP (in the writing biz, that’s the acronym for Blatant Self Promotion) but the Bling-i-est Bookmarks to ever hit the streets arrived on my doorstep this week.  They announce the upcoming release of my cozy mystery, The Blond Leading the Blond, on October 10 from Avalon Books.  And so, (if I could have a little drum roll please….) here they are:



Gotta send a SHOUT OUT to Su at Earthly Charms www.earthlycharms.com for not only the fantastic design, but also for the quick turnaround!  I had the proofs the same day as the request and the eye-catching and sturdy bookmarks at my house within the week.  Now that is service! 

Now I know you all are wondering how you, too, can own one of these limited edition bookmarks to tuck between the pages of your current read.  All you have to do is send your request, along with the address to where you would like them mailed, via my website contact link:  <<http://www.jayneormerod.com/contact_jayne.php>> And the best part?  They are free! 

There’s no doubt that this is what every good Beach Read will be sporting in 2012, so order yours while supplies last!  

4 comments:

Jolyse Barnett said...

Very nice, Jayne! Love the colors and design.

Anonymous said...

Oh, very cool. Love those colors. I hate for you to pay to mail me any, though. Thats an expense for you. :D

Jennifer Shirk said...

GREAT bookmarks! I was thinking about using earthlycharms myself. :)

Su said...

Jayne, so glad you like the bookmarks. And thanks for the plug, it's much appreciated.
Good luck with The Blond Leading The Blond!
Su